Wednesday, October 28

Florida and other stuff

Wow life just gets so crazy! School has been great! I am loving my roommates and am still getting to know lots of people. I have been just crazy busy with school and being involved and doing cross country. I am loving every minute of it though! So a couple weeks I was able to go to Florida with my family for my parents 30th wedding anniversary. It was so much fun just to spend time with my family! I love them all so much! We were able to go to Disneyworld, Kennedy Space Center, and the beach! It was a nice time to just sit back and relax. Not going to lie coming back was a pain with missing so much in school and coming back to have to take 4 midterms. But no worries! Life is still good and I am half way through! I am so excited to be done with this semester! Here is just a few pictures from my trip:)


My family decided it would be funny to bury me in the sand then poor ocean water all over my head. Good thing I still love them;) What a good looking family! Little did you know we did go to San Fransisco

EPCOT! Loved that place!



Disneyland with the fam! So fun!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! That was a fun trip. We had lots of good times. That last picture is kind of funny though, Tyler is the only one facing forward so he looks like the exact middle. He's werid. :) Love you, Rachie!

    ReplyDelete